Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pet Peeve

#1 Pet peeve is as follows:
Person A puts peanut butter on their eggs. Person B looks at Person A funny. Person A says "what?"

If Person A said "I know, it's kinda out there, but it's actually good, try it!" that would be totally cool!

I went to a party tonight for Matt's going away/eat all the meat left in his house before he leaves and I hungout with a lot of cool people. One girl told me that her friend lived in a yurt for a while. I said "what?" And she said "what?"
It turns out she knows 3 different people in 3 different yurts in 3 different states. I said "wow, that's so weird!" and she said "I don't think it's weird..."

Olympia is seriously one of the coolest places I've ever been to, but this is my core problem with it. It's ultra-progressive but many Olympians are in denial about that! It's like if everyone came to work with underwear on their heads and said "what?" when they were looked at funny. Weird is cool, but it's still weird! It doesn't hurt to address it! (or does it?)

afterthoughts: I watched the highest tower of Jenga I've ever seen built, to "pro" standards according to Jenga's rule book. Also, my new friend Davey hasn't burped since he was 13-years-old. Then at the end of the night one dude invited us to his skinny dipping sauna party on Sunday and we all said yes. Mom, dad, sorry if that's too much info. But isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment